If you wish to purchase a Furla candy bag be sure to know where you could find a boutique in the area. This will help you to compare your newly purchased Furla bag. List of Furla boutiques in the Philippines.
- Paranaque and
In spotting the not here are the ways you need to know:
- Always look or ask for the model number to the seller, then you should check it at http://www.furla.com a different style appears it’s time to think twice about the product that you will purchase.
- Since you know we have a Furla Boutiques here in the Philippines you can go there and check their item. You can also ask the seller if she/he is willing to meet you and have the bag check to the store.
- Almost all Furla is made in Italy, but I have read this particular blog (brandedatfraction-list.blogspot.com) about a Furla made in China not Furla made in Italy.
As of now these are the only tips I can impart about the Furla Candy bag, but here are some facts about the company:
- Furla is an Italian brand since 1927
- It is made by the Furlanetto family
- The company has a joint venture with Fung holding Ldt.to penetrate China, HongKong, Macau
Below is a sample of the Furla candy bag with complete description:
Model Number: 737535
– Furla CANDY handbags were subjected to the most stringent tests, so they are free from any hazardous substance, in particular those phthalates harmful to health
– the sidelong vein is due to the particular injection technique used for the shaping process of the rubber and is therefore not to be considered as a quality defect, but as a characteristic of the product itself
– colour: alba-yellow, sole-yellow, luna-beige
– tone-on-tone stitching
– tone-on-tone external ribs
– light gold galvanic gilding
– padlock with Furla logo
– carried in the hand
– zip closure
– drop: 8 cm – 3″
– with DUST BAG
– SIZE: 8¼” X 6″ X 5″
Hope this article help you guys a lot since Furla is a costly item but a must have specially during rainy days.
11,521 total views, 4 views today