HOW TO JOIN?
Step 1: Take pictures with your ASUS smartphone.
Step 2: Post your entries in ZenPhoto forum under Thread Type “2016 Photography Awards”
Step 3: Title should start with 【Zen in your Eyes】___________(Fill in your subject)
PHOTOGRAPHY WORK REQUIREMENT
- All attendees should use ASUS ZenFone/PadFone/FonePad series mobile products.
- There are no restrictions on photography theme.
- Only one photography work can be submitted per post.
- Make sure to avoid losing EXIF data when using third-party apps to edit your entry.
- The effects of built-in apps or third-party apps can be applied on photography work, but not including non-existing objects.
- Photography work size limit: 10MB (try to upload at the highest quality as much as possible)
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Participating Period: July 12, 2016 to October 10, 2016, 6:00PM (Philippine Standard Time GMT +8:00)
Winner Announcement: November 15, 2016
THE JUDGE LIST
Philippines Famous Photographer: Jason Magbanua
China Famous Photographer: Dong Jin Yu (董經宇)
Taiwan Famous Photographer: Alex Liu (劉純興)
Taiwan Famous Photographer: Kyo (馬賽)
India Famous Photographer: Avinash Gowarikar
Indonesia Famous Photographer: Yuliandi Kusuma
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL Zenfone users can join the Zen in your EYEs local photography contest wherein participants will have a chance to win any of the newly launched Zenfone 3 units (Zenfone 3 5.5, 5.2 and Zenfone 3 Max). However, only photo entries taken by a Zenfone 3 will be qualified to the global photography championship awards and take home up to $3000 and a trip to the Qualcomm Snapdragon Headquarters in San Diego, California.
Join now and maybe you’ll be the one to travel to Cali!
1,548 total views, 1 views today