Being married is the happiest part, but staying married is the hardest part. Most men and also women now are prone to being deceitful. They have a lot of reasons why they cheat, but why some partners tend to stay after they were cheated on? I believe in this quote that I read from Facebook “Cheaters will alway be cheaters,”. I always asked why do they cheat and when asked if they still love you they will answer it with YES. (I mean in big Y-E-S!) But, why did they do that in the first place if they really love their partner?
I listed down some of the things why some women chose to stay despite the fact that their husband cheated on them:
1. Fear of a broken family
- Women tend to fix all things in life and in the house. And most women doesn’t want a broken and un-happy family. That is why they tend to stick with their partner rather than breaking it up.
2. Most women are financially dependent on their husband
- Most women are not earning as big as their husband and some women are housewives. That is why we sometimes end up thinking if we could sustain to live alone and feed the children on our own.
3. There is no PERFECT husband
- Women think that there is now perfect husband and we all make mistakes.
4. Her family will not approved of a broken family
- Most families does not want a broken and un-happy family. That is why most parents disagree if their children will choose to end the relation rather than continue it. Especially in the Philippines most parents do not agree to have a separation and most of the time women will approved it because they love their parents and so as their children.
5. You’ve invested a lot to your man
- Women tend to invest more to their better half like, emotions, money, cooking for them, taking care of the laundry and so much more.
Quotes to Ponder:
*all photos are from google.com
These are just some of the reasons why women tend to stay to a deceitful relationship. How about you, did you ever felt these things? Have you ever talked to someone who could understand you and your feelings? hit up on the comment button and lets start chatting.
1,967 total views, 1 views today