As a blogger, I tend to do all the things in my blog. I am the writer, the copywriter, the editor, and the web developer. I design my site on my own without the help of any web designer. That’s why I need to choose the best font and plugins that I can use for my site.
So why Fontsy is the best plugin for you?
There is a lot of font plugins for WordPress like the following:
Use any Font Features and how it works:
- Quick and easy to setup. Change font with ease.
- Support all major browsers including IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IOS, Andriod, Opera, and more.
- Font conversion within the font uploader and quick font assign interface. You can select pre-defined HTML tags or assign them to custom css.
- Use uploaded custom fonts directly from WordPress Editor, Gutenberg Editor.
Custom Fonts Features and how it works:
How does it work?
- Install the plugin
- Upload the font files in as many formats as possible for the best browser compatibility.
- And done. You will be able to see the fonts added in the settings of Astra / Beaver Builder / Elementor. Please refer to screenshots.
Font awesome features and how it works:
- Use Pro or Free icons.
- Leverage the latest release or a specific version of our icons.
- Choose the tech, either SVG or Web Font.
- Take your pick of loading your icons from our classic Font Awesome CDN, or use Font Awesome kits – the easiest and most robust way to use our icons on the web.
- And, if you haven’t had the chance to update your project in a long while, you can turn on automatic compatibility for Font Awesome Version 4.
Zeno Font features and how it works:
- Settings are saved in a cookie, so the visitor sees the same font size on a revisit.
- Admin page to set which content is being resized, the resize steps, and other options.
- You can use the standard widget or you can use code to add to your theme.
- Simple and Lightweight.
While Fontsy is super easy to use and has a lot of fonts to choose from. Imagine they have over 1,300 fonts that you can choose. You can also choose from Script fonts, Handwritten, Calligraphy, Sans Serif, Serif, Seasonal Fonts, and display fonts.
Fontsy’s main features are:
- Upload or Select your fonts
- Download fonts from our wide library of incredible fonts
- No coding requires, select the fonts you want for any header type
Here’s how you can use Fontsy on your website. This is as easy as ABC! Imagine you can wow your readers or your customers with your new fonts. You can try Fontsy for free and there some fonts that you can buy.
So what are you waiting for? Switch to WordPress font plugin now and experience hassle-free and easy to use font plugin for your website.