I am a mommy of two boys and when I gave birth to my eldest I was a teenager then and It is not really easy to be a mom. All the task at home, the budgeting and making sure that the kids gets the best nutrients on their food is really a task not for one person, but that is a mom. We never complain nor ask for day offs. I always wanted my boys to have an amazing and exciting childhood.
But, a lot of things in the supermarket are offering that they have the best nutrients for my kids. But, their is only one milk that I think my kids is sure to get the complete nutrients and that is, Nido.
Get our Laking Amazing Kids to eat fruits and veggies.
Fruits and vegetables are good sources of vitamins and minerals that benefit children in many ways. Aside from improved nutrition, these nutrient-dense foods also build up their immune system, prevent the risk of obesity, and promote healthy bowel patterns. However, most kids today are picky eaters. They constantly ask for sweets, eat fewer vegetables, and request for the same food over and over again.
Here are some tips to help increase their fruit and veggie consumption:
- Make meal times more colorful by mixing green, leafy vegetables with bright-colored ones like carrots and squash. You can also portion it in such a way that there are more fruits into the mix for that added sweetness.
- Keep children away from the TV during meal times and always have them eat on the table to limit distractions and promote good eating manners.
- Be a positive role model and eat healthy food together as a family as kids at a young age are still most likely to copy what they see others do.
- Teach kids healthy food choices by bringing them to the grocery and explaining the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables in a manner they will appreciate.
- Involve them in the kitchen and show them how to prepare quick healthy snacks, so they won’t turn to chips and sweets when they get hungry.
Protection for Laking Amazing kids
The ability of children to ward off sickness and disease is also very reliant on the health of their stomach where bacteria thrive. When people think of bacteria, they often think of it negatively. But the truth is, not all bacteria are bad. There are good bacteria and bad bacteria, and whenever there are too much bad bacteria in the tummy, the stomach system is thrown off balance, leaving children weak and vulnerable.
Ensure that your kids are healthy and protected from within at all times with NIDO® 3+. Specially developed by the best of Nestlé Research, NIDO® 3+ is the only milk brand with Lactobacillus PROTECTUS®, millions and millions of live good bacteria that maintain stomach balance and help strengthen the immune system.
Aside from Lactobacillus PROTECTUS®, NIDO® 3+ also contains other essential nutrients such as Prebio® 3, DHA, ALA, LA, Folic Acid, Taurine, and high levels of vitamins A, B3, C, D, E and Zinc to support overall growth and development.
For kids 5 and up, there is NIDO® 5+, enriched with CALCI-N® to help build healthy bones by providing better calcium absorption.
To know more about proper nutrition and protection for kids above 3 years of age, avail of the free consultations with NIDO® 3+ and NIDO® 5+ licensed nutritionists in select groceries and supermarkets nationwide starting February 2016. For more details, visit www.lakingamazing.ph
NIDO® 3+ and NIDO® 5+ are not suitable for infant feeding and are not breastmilk substitutes.
661 total views, 1 views today