Life has taken a whole new turn this 2020 and as we know it, it will never be the same again. Despite the turn of events brought by the pandemic, we strive to remain resilient.. One of the reasons why our families remain strong is because of the love and care we receive from our Moms. With their unconditional love, they make sure that in every situation, they get to provide what’s best for us. One of the ways they show this is through cooking or preparing food! With food at the center, families can #SavorEveryMoment.
A recent trend seen is people cooking and baking more desserts… And more often than not, they put their own recipe twist. As we move towards the “new normal”, Moms cooking and serving desserts can be a family tradition where everyone bonds and savors the moment. What better way to bring this to life, by serving Pinoy Desserts made better with the goodness of Eden Cheese!
When we talk about Pinoy Desserts, Halo-halo is an instant favorite and has become one of the Philippines’ best comfort food dishes. Level up the usual recipe by adding grated Eden Cheese to amp up the flavor and goodness of this all-time favorite dessert. A cup of Special Halo-halo with Eden Cheese will be enough reason to excite the entire family while staying at home.
Miss eating sorbetes in a bun whenever Manong Sorbetero passes by your street? Why not make your own at home? This family merienda is simple and easy to make and would instantly make any day cooler and more refreshing. Try making your own Ube Ice Cream Pandesal with Eden Cheese, you surely won’t regret it!
One more dessert you can serve to make moments at home even better is to bake your own Cheesy Bibingka with Eden Meltsarap Cheese. For those who are more into baking, this treat is the best fit. Imagine that fluffy and delicious Bibingka you know and love made better by adding the cheesy and melting goodness of Eden Melt Sarap Cheese! Have that heartwarming and enjoyable family bonding with this dish at the center.
Treasure moments at home with your loved ones by creating these Eden Pinoy desserts. With Eden, you can #SavorEveryMoment at home and build memories that will last a lifetime. Check out the recipes in our Eden Facebook Page and try them all at home.
Special Halo-halo with Eden
|Saging na Saba||Shaved Ice|
|Chopped Brown Sugar||Pinipig|
|Sago||Nata de Coco|
|Sweet Red Beans||Ube|
|Small Slices of Langka||Leche Flan|
|Colored Jelly||Eden Cheese, grated|
1. llagay ang saba, sago, munggo, langka, jelly. macapuno, pinipig, kaong, at nata de coco sa baso.
2. Add some brown sugar. Lagyan ng shaved ice hanggang halos mapuno ang baso, Drizzle with evaporated milk. Dapat makitang puro gatas na ang yelo. Garnish with ube and leche flan.. 3. Finish off with grated Eden Cheese on top. Dig your spoon to the bottom of the cup. Do this a couple of times to mix everything together.
Ube Ice Cream Pandesal with Eden
|2 Scoops of Ube Ice Cream|
1. Hatiin ang pandesal.
2. llabas sa freezer ang sorbetes at palambutin (5 minutes).
3. Place one or two scoops on the bottom half of the pandesal. Puwede ring mas marami!
4. Add your grated Eden Cheese before covering with the top half.
Cheesy Bibingka with Eden
|1 Cup Rice Flour||75g Eden Cheese, grated|
|2 Cups of All-purpose flour||2 Salted Eggs (itlog na maalat, sliced|
|2 tsps of Baking Powder||
|2 Cups of Water||
|2 Eggs, beaten||
|2 Cups of Sugar||
|2 Cups of Coconut Cream (gata) at Room Temperature||
|2 Tsps of Melted Butter||
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Lagyan ang tatlong (5-inch) round baking pans ng wax paper o dahon ng saging..
3. Mix rice flour, all-purpose flour, and baking powder in a bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine water, eggs, sugar, gata, and butter. Mix well.
5. Slowly pour dry ingredients over wet ingredients. Mix with a rubber spatula until thoroughly combined. Use a sieve to get rid of lumps.
6. Fill prepared pans with the mixture until 75% full. Lagyan ng Eden Cheese at itlog na maalat.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted in the centercomes out clean.