I am into DIY, but not the crafty type, I usually rely to tapes, epoxy and other adhesive materials to make our home in a tidy and neat place. My boys usually are not around the house in the morning that’s why I ended up using adhesive specially Mighty Bond, contact cement or rugby and epoxy. These are the best friends I usually rely when the hubby is not around.
Did you know that Pioneer Adhesives has their very own planner? Yep, you read it right! And what I love about it, is that it has DIY projects that moms and dads can use to have their own DIY project at home. It also have a spacious area where you can write your event or reminder for each day. The color combination inside the planner is super hippy and very millennial though the cover needs a little tweaking. It’s also super handy and can easily fit your bag.
Thank God for Pioneer Adhesives, mom’s can now work like a man and enjoy doing DIY work, plus they now have their very own DIY planner! Do you have a DIY story? Share it below and join our giveaway! Follow the mechanics below and win your very own Pioneer DIY 2018 Planner.
- Like TheBagInvestigator on Facebook.
- Share on the comment box of my Facebook Post your best DIY tricks and tag @thebaginvestigator and put the following hashtags #MyPioneetDIY #PioneerAdhesivesDIY #TBIxPioneer.
- The best 3 tricks will win their very own Pioneer DIY 2018 Planner.
- Contest will run from March 28 to April 15, 2018
- Winners will be contacted via PM
- Note: this contest is own to Metro Manila Residents only!
2,193 total views, 1 views today