Hey Bagistas! I’ve been so obsessed with checking LC (longchamp) bags and now I will be listing down limited edition Longchamp bags and I will try my best to write down all the details about each bag. By the way I did some research on the net mohave these information.
*please also note that photos are not mine
Le Pliage Tour Eiffel Tower
– Fall/Winter 2009 (not very sure about it)
– Made in France
– This bag is only sold in Japan
– This is a special Asian edition
– F/W 2010 (not sure about it)
Longchamp Great Wall of China
– Exclusively sold in China
– F/W 2010
Longchamp Le Pliage ‘Sergent Colonel’ Collection
– This is from Jeremy Scott
– F/W 2009
Longchamp short handle ostrich print autruche in gunmetal
– Sorry I don’t find any info about this bag.
Le Pliage the Galeries Lafayette
– This bag is exclusive sold at the Galeries in Lafayette in Paris, France
Mary Katrantzou limited Longchamp Le Pliage
– Available in four different sizes
– print is oriental lantern and phalaenopsis orchid
Long champ Year of the Horse
– This is a limited edition which cost $500+
– This is specifically created last 2014 which marks the year of the Horse.
– This is available in black and red canvas.
Here’s the surprise inside.
*Photo from PurseForum
Longchamp Le Pliage x Felice Varini
– This bag is available in Marseille
– A collaboration with artist Felice Varino
2,688 total views, 2 views today