Temox Multi Insect Killer is manufactured by Monsi Chemical Manufacturing Industries. A company that envisions the goals of making efficient household products. We produce and distribute the Temox line of products throughout the Philippines. To ensure safe and efficient handling of our household insecticides, we monitor our product’s performance in all aspects from packaging to usage. We are manned by a technical team of highly trained personnel that ensures the effectiveness and the formulation of our products. (from temox.ph)
Temox Multi Insect Killer is available at the following supermarkets and stores:
- I have personally experienced that Temox Multi Insect Killer, kills insects faster than other popular brands in the market. In just 2-3 minutes, insects, especially cockroaches are crawling out.
- The odor wanes quickly after spraying, leaving a citrus smell (calamansi) in the room.
- Insects hiding in small spaces like the ceiling and under the bed are also affected when you spray Temox. Cockroaches of different sizes are usually found dead in places you never imagined.
- Temox is available in most stores and supermarkets.
- All its active ingredients are Tetramethrin 0.10%, Cyphenothrin 0.15%, Also contains Petroleum Distillates. All of these ingredients are made to kill roaches and other insects which affect the nervous system of the insects.
- Almost all aerosols are highly flammable. Propellants increase the risk of fire if not handled carefully.
Pre Cautionary Tips
- Harmful if swallowed
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing
- Avoid excessive inhalation
- Please always read the instructions on the container to know better about the product.
I recommend Temox to every mommies out there.It is a must try product and can compete to the leading brands in the market.
Please like their Facebook page: Temox.ph
* Disclaimer: The Bag Investigator received the product(s) for free for evaluation/ review purposes. All opinions expressed here are solely from me (the author) and have not influences by the sponsor.
2,134 total views, 0 views today