Disclaimer: The Bag Investigator received the product(s) / service for free for evaluation/ review purposes. All opinions expressed here are solely from me (the author) and have not influenced by the sponsor.
Prestigio is a European brand and now is here in the Philippines. Thanks to Veracity Mobile, a consumer electronics solutions distribution company in the Philippines for bringing Prestige in the Philippines.
Prestigio is a well-established European brand that provides a wide range of electronic devices and IT-related products. Prestigio tablets and Prestigio smartphones are usually regarded as the combination of elegant design and advanced technologies with highly competitive pricing.
Oh by the way they offer free 200 GB of cloud storage in Prestigio MultiCloud exclusively for the users of each Prestigio tablet or Prestigio smartphone.
Prestigio’s box contains the following:
– and the Handset itself
Prestigio 3450 Duo has the following specs:
- 66.4 x 131.9 x 9.6 mm
- RAM: 512 MB
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- OS: Android KitKat 4.4
- Sim Card slot is normal size ( the big one ), dual sim
- Sharp 4.5” IPS display
- Camera: 8 MP back camera, VGA front camera
- Has Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Battery is 1730 ma Li-on
Photos of Prestigio Multiphone 3450 Duo:
Prestige 3450 Duo is priced at P5,699 only and is available at Lazada.
Here’s my personal take about Prestigio 3450 Duo:
- Charging takes up to 40 – 1 hour.
- The battery life is very great, my son left the phone downloading a game at 35% and he woke up and check the battery it is still in 18%. (That’s really awesome!)
- Battery can last up to 1 1/2 day if use for call and text only.
- If used with games, data and music it can last up to 10 hours (my son is playing the glow hockey and using his Facebook while listening to over 40 songs) The data is open the whole time even if he’s not browsing and he uses the phone for music at least 1-3 hours per day and playing around an 20-30 mins and maximum an hour
- The camera is only 5 megapixel maximum.
- It’s a little bright for me even if I put the brightness level to the lowest.
- There’s no earphone included in the package.
Here are some sample of phone taken by Prestigio:
Overall, me and my son loves Prestigio. What I really love about it is the sleek and stylish design of the phone. Plus, the phone may not be the “techy” one but it will still fit a lifestyle that anyone have. And hopefully they include a headset/earphones on this unit because my son is still asking until now why it doesn’t have, but Kweky and I loves Prestigio.
1,205 total views, 1 views today