Disclaimer: The Bag Investigator received the product(s) / service for free for evaluation/ review purposes. All opinions expressed here are solely from me (the author) and have not influenced by the sponsor.
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort is located at Sta. Catalina Street, Sitio Caingin, Brgy. San Juan, Morong, Rizal.
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort is a private resort that is near to many tourist destinations like old Agustian Churches and the new Windmill Farm in Pililia, Rizal.
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort has a large parking space. It can accommodate at least 5 cars/suv’s
- Nature’ Land Camp Resort has a very close to nature ambiance. They have the overview of the mountains.
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort can also be your events place. They have this very large pavilion and a small room for small gatherings.
- They also have 1 infinity pool and a Jacuzzi.
- All rooms are air conditioned.
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort is not just a resort, but also an events place for any occasions.
*for larger and more detailed photo just click here.
- Never miss Nature’s Land Camp Resort’s view of Rizal’s mountains and also you must try their Jacuzzi for a relaxing and stress free stay in the resort.
- If you’re are going to check in, in Nature’s Land Camp Resort you should never miss the tourist destinations never the area like the following:
- Nature’s Land Camp Resort has a very reasonable price. (Please see photos below)
- My overall experience in Nature’s Land Camp Resort is very relaxing and I must say I just hold my phone just a few times. The resort can give you the feeling of tranquility and peacefulness. The kids also enjoy the stay because of the infinity pool and the Jacuzzi which they played with. They also have the chance to run around and play with what nature provide like tree branches and leaves which they play with. My son also just holds his iPad for just 5 minutes and started playing and running around and go swimming. Nature’s Land Camp Resort is the best destination near Metro Manila that will give you a feeling of being close with the nature and a home away from home.
2,340 total views, 0 views today
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro