- The Nail Axis Spa is located at the second floor of Unit 202, South Insula Building, #61 Timog Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City. Upon entering the building, you may opt to use either the elevator or the stairs. When you use the elevator, once you go out you can see directly Nail Axis and when you use the stairs (which I think is very good for our hearts) you can also see it directly. Once you enter you the spa you will see the counter and a couch which is very comfy to seat on and you can also see paintings and a very glamorous chandelier. There are at least 6 small couches where the classic treatment will be done and 3 jet set chair in the middle. Their comfort room is also very nice. It is decorated and the cleanliness is very much maintained that every client looks for in a comfort room. For the meantime, they have one room for massage that contains only one bed. But they are thinking to put at least 2 beds for couples to enjoy the relaxing massage. It also has an ample parking space located at the basement, just ask the friendly building guards and they will readily assist you if you need a parking space.
- They have lots of treatments listed in their menu like; Nail Whitening, Nail Art, Nail extension and eyebrow threading. They offer me a deluxe treatment, which includes; soak + exfoliating + cleaning +soothing massage +polishing and they let me try the Jet Set Chair. I felt like a queen during this session, since the jet set chair is very comfy and it massages my back and head.
- The overall treatment is very relaxing, I also have the time to ask Joy and Lyn (correct me if their names are wrong) something about the spa and about their experience as a staff and they are both very jolly to answer my questions and they even asked me if I wanted more water and more cookies (they served complimentary cookies, which is very delish!). I was really afraid to let them clean my nails since for 3 years I’ve been the once doing it myself since I have a very scary experience before when pedicurist clean my nails. But the feeling when Joy and Lyn did my nails was great! I felt sleepy while they were cleaning it which I think is a plus point for them, since I was really afraid, but they did a very good job calming me and I really felt the relaxation.
- They also served other treatments, please check the menu of Nail Axis below:
- I would love to try their massage soon.
- If you’re going to try Nail Axis never miss their Jet Set Chair, it is a must try to every clients. The lowest they charge to use the jet set chair is P99 and that for the entire treatment already.
- Their foot massagers are also super great.
- I think their price is reasonable, since the services they will offer you is not the ordinary. Experiencing the jet set chair which is first in the Philippines is really the highlight of the treatment.
- I can’t say anything anymore, the experience was really impressive and the staff are very friendly and they all wanted to exceed the expectations of their client. The owner Mr. Cava is also very welcoming and very accommodating. You cannot ask for more when you go to Nail Axis. The experience is really a 5 star experience and definitely they have exceeded that.
Disclaimer: The Bag Investigator received the product(s) / service for free for evaluation/ review purposes. All opinions expressed here are solely from me (the author) and have not influenced by the sponsor.
9,581 total views, 2 views today
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro