AsusTek Computer Inc. or Asus is a Taiwanese Multinational computer hardware and electronics company. Their headquarters is located at Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Their products are desktop computer, laptop, mobile phones, monitors and many more.
Asus ZenFone Selfie is another milestone from Asus. A mobile phone that has a 3GB RAM and a 13 MP front and back camera that is launched worldwide last June 2015. With the very popular word “Selfie”, this phone suits the needs of people who loves taking “Selfie”
Asus ZenFone Selfie includes the following:
– Warranty Card and User Guide
– ZenEar (click to check out the review)
– and the Handset
Sim: Dual Sim (Micro Sim), LTE (1st sim slot only)
Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 mm (6.16 x 3.04 x 0.43 in)
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4, oleophobic coating, Asus ZenUI
OS: Android OS, V5.0 Lollipop
Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM (unit released to me)
Primary: 13MP Dual tone flash
Front: 13MP Dual tone flash
Video: 1080P, 30FPS
Details via GSMarena.com
What you can see in your new Asus ZenFone Selfie?
Asus ZenFone Selfie scored 34434 in Antutu Benchmark version 5.7.1. You can also see more details about the phone when you launch Antutu Benchmark. Please see details below:
Asus ZenFone Selfie is valued at a very reasonable P11,995 and is available in Asus retail partners nationwide.
My personal take on the phone:
Asus ZenFone Selfie is a must have for those selfie addicts and people who love taking videos using their front camera. What I love about this product:
– It has the same Primary camera of 13 MP, flash and a laser pointer like the Asus ZenFone 2 Laser.
– The front camera is also same as the primary camera that is 13 MP and also has a flash for better self-photography.
– It has dual tone flashes that is very nice because it adapts on the tone of the surrounding.
– The 5.5 inches length is quite big for my hands, but I love how big it is because I can play and watch my favourite series without suffering the quality of the video.
– You can also download and choose a specific theme for your Asus ZenFone Selfie.
– It has 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory which is great for a blogger and video blogger like me, but you can just put additional 64GB Micro SD Card for additional storage.
– Not to be biased, I find Asus’ design much more appealing than other brands of smartphones because of its curved structure, which fits one’s hand and appealing colours.
– Like Asus ZenFone 2 Laser, Asus ZenFone Selfie has a very responsive UI (User Interface).
Sample photos of Asus ZenFone Selfie
*More photos of different mode from the primary camera soon.
Asus also teaches people on how to take the right “Selfie”
Asus ZenFone Selfie has a value for money. Imagine for just P11,995 you can have two (2) 13MP camera for the price of one (1). I love this phone, but I am also much into Asus ZenFone 2 Laser maybe because I am not much of a “Selfie” person. Although I use the front camera for my video blogging, I find ZenFone 2 Laser more easy to use because I can choose from the 5 inches or the 5.5 inches, but other than that I both adore and love the ZenFone Family. ASUS ZenFone Selfie and other ASUS merchandise are available at Lazada and you can get a lot of savings using Lazada Vouchers.
Please check out Asus Philippines Social Media Accounts:
Update: October 10, 2015
More photo comparison and sample photo
Upper: photo taken by Samsung S6 edge. Lower: photo taken by my @asusph #zenfoneselfie You decide who’s better. Now you can #seewhatotherscantsee #asuszenfestival2015 #asusph #asusphilippines A photo posted by Arcee Miranda (@thebaginvestigator) on
A photo posted by Arcee Miranda (@thebaginvestigator) on
3,451 total views, 2 views today