- Always check for the tag inside the bag it should be the holographic tag or the, The North Face Red tag. (Please see below pics)
- For bags like Big shots and small shots the back portion should be foamy or you could check and squeeze it if it has foams.
- Check the zippers, it should be YKK.
- The R in North Face is a distinguish one.
- North Face is made from: China, Vietnam, India, USA, El Salvador and Spain.
|North Face uses YKK zipper.|
|You can see the white tag inside beside it is a holographic tag. There is also another tag which has a red North Face tag I haven’t seen any, but will try to search for one.|
|All North Face backpack has a whistle on the back portion of the bag.|
|Compare this logo to the logo below try looking at the “R”.|
|The letter R is a very distinctive letter in North Face bags.|
40,304 total views, 43 views today
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro