- Most of the MK accessories that you can find in the online market are made of STAINLESS STEEL but when you check Michael Kors website you can see that most bracelets are made of BRASS.
- Brass is an alloy made of copper and zinc; the proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. It is a substitutional alloy: atoms of the two constituents may replace each other within the same crystal structure. (from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass)
- Most online sellers just offer plastic and an MK care card to the package inclusions.
- Your package should be compose of a box, a tag, a pouch and a card, but few sellers can have these inclusions(if you want this better look for a seller who’s getting her items in US or better buy at MK Greenbelt). So better to look for seller who has a pouch and a tag.
- Mostly, brass can fade but it will depend on the kind of brass used. Brass can last up to 5 years depending on the climate and the usage of the jewelry. I also have read on how to clean your tarnished jewelry with ketchup and hot water and mild soap.
Authentic Michael Kors Accesories with pouch
I bought this one from an online seller claiming its AUTHENTIC but she told me it’s made of STAINLESS STEEL.
2,161 total views, 8 views today
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro