How to take care of your Longchamp?
If you already invest your hard earned money in an original it only makes sense to clean and maintain it right. To clean the inside of the bag you’ll need to vacuum it using a small handheld vacuum to pick up all the debris. It doesn’t have to be any special kind of vacuum cleaner, any cordless handheld vac will do, even the budget-friendly units that can cost under $100 will do. Then wipe it down with lukewarm soapy water and you’re good to go.
New Colors of Longchamp Le Pliage Nylon 2017
Available in Small and Large Longhandle and small, medium and large for shorthandle
Longchamp Le Pliage
- Your longchamp bag should have a diamond pattern in the outer flap of the bag.
- Flap should have a rich tan color and if you look much closer you will see the uneven color of the flap.
- Snap button should read LONGCHAMP 1948 not vice versa.
- On the back side of the snap button you should read ORIGINAL PYRM 6/4B if you read other than this specially GUANG TONG. Its definitely a fake.
- Way back then LONGCHAMP manufactures in France but they need to out sourced. Some other country that manufactured LONGCHAMP is CHINA and TUNISIA.
- Zipper used should be YKK.
- Zipper pulls should have LONGCHAMP (upper) 1948 (below). but some of the older model has LONGCHAMP (upper) then Paris or France (below).
- Snap Button inside has a disk shape plastic.
- Transparent tag inside should have 10 model number, country of origin and care instructions.
- Style Number:
I just Copied this part to
Small Long Handle Tote, “SHOPPING”: 2605089###
Large Long Handle Tote, “SHOPPING”:1899089###———-
The old version of Medium Long Handle Tote, “SHOPPING”: 2724089###
Small Short Handle Tote, TYPE “S”: 1621089###
Medium Short handle Tote, TYPE “M”: 1623089###
Large Short handle Tote, TYPE “L”: 1624089###
Extra-Large Short handle Tote, TYPE “XL”: 1625089###
Rectangular Tote model (No Zipper), “CABAS”: 2704089###
Backpack Model, “SAC À DOS”: 1699089###
Here’s the color code table
Here’s my video on How to spot the Not: Longchamp Edition!
|Flap should have a DIAMOND pattern.|
|You should see or touch the logo from behind.|
|Back snap button should have original prym 6/4b|
|The transparent tag where you will know the details of your bag.|
|The handle should be round not flat.|
LONGCHAMP LM METAL
- Check the back of the bag it says “MODELE DEPOSE” meaning original design.Please see photos below for comparison. Le pliage and LM Metal has almost the same aspect in checking the authenticity.
|Always remember that all authentic Longchamp bags has this plastic disk.|
|Sample of transparent tag.|
|LM Metal Back portion stating “Modele Depose”|
|Uses YKK zipper.|
Here are some update on how you can check your bag’s authenticity.
You should also check your dust bag if it has a dark green string most fake has lighter shade of green.
210,899 total views, 7 views today