Access thousands of movies and TV for as low as P1299/month
Looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with family or friends? Or simply longing to catch up on movies and TV shows you’ve missed? Tattoo, the fastest growing broadband, offers top-notch entertainment content available through its partnership with HOOQ, an online entertainment service that gives access to thousands of movies and TV shows.
“Watching movies and TV shows perhaps tops our list as a source of entertainment and even relaxation. Taking off from our partnership with Facebook, Spotify, the NBA and Viber. Globe Telecom’s collaboration with HOOQ enables us to fully take over the leadership in digital entertainment by transforming our customers’ home into an ultimate entertainment hub. With our new home broadband plans, our customers get not only the fastest and most reliable home interest service, but also the best entertainment experience in a comfortable and relaxing environment.” Globe Vice President for Tattoo Home Broadband Business Jurist Gamban said.
As an online entertainment service provider, HOOQ boasts of an extensive content library with thousands of movies, television episodes and shows available for users to watch, including titles from partners Sony Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment. Local films and TV content will also be available through partnerships with the country’s top studios, such as GMA, VIVA Communications, Regal Entertainment, and ABS-CBN.
According to Gamban, HOOQ allows Tattoo customers to enjoy unlimited online streaming access and an offline viewing option to top Hollywood and Filipino movie and television content. Tattoo Home customers can access HOOQ on up to 5 devices and download up to a total of 5 videos.
For as low as Plan 1299, Tattoo customers get an exclusive access to HOOQ. Combined access to HOOQ and Spotify or NBA starts with Plan 1599 while access to HOOQ, Spotify and NBA begins with Plan 1999 and above. All Tattoo home broadband plans come with minimum speeds of at least 1MBPS up to 15 MBPS, bundled with free landline, free unlimited calls to Globe and TM, and Free Wi-Fi modem.
Each plan also comes with data allowance representing varying types of usage for a home broadband customer. The data allocation ranges between 10GB for light to moderate users 20GB to 30GB for more frequent users and 50GB to 70GB for heavy users.
Still, customers who exceed their data allowance may avail of Tattoo volume boost or P50/1GB, P200/5GB and P300/10GB, ensuring they have data connectivity at consistent speed. To help customers determine their actual data usage, Tattoo Home is implementing a three-month program to wired customers where they will be given an additional 50GB on top of their base plan data allowance. The additional data allocation will allow customers to right-size their broadband data plan according to their actual data consumption. Customers under the program will receive text or email notifications once they reach 50%, 80% and 100% of their base data allowance.
Below is a step by step guide on how to start using HOOQ:
- Go to hooq.tv or download HOOQ app to activate your code and register your account (iOS users may only register via web browser)
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number and password. Read the terms and conditions and check the box.
- On the Payment Method, select “Globe Activation Code” to register the code provided. Click next.
- Enter the activation code provided during installation of home broadband. Click next.
- After the registration process, you will receive a welcome and a verification email from HOOQ. Click the link in the email letter to verify your email address, (Upon successful registration, you will receive a welcome and verification email.)
- You can now start watching endless movies and TV shows via your web browser (hooq.tv) or via HOOQ app on your tablet or smartphone.
* Photos not mine HOOQ logo from HOOQ’s twitter account. Featured photo is from appsandgadgets.blogspot.com
1,291 total views, 1 views today