Yesterday, May 6, 2015 – The Philippines’ largest and number one mobile brand Globe Telecom once again enhances the Filipino’s digital lifestyle, with their collaboration Disney to bring customers/subscribers a full access to video-on-demand, interactive content, promotions and other related services. The Globe Telecom–Disney relationship will bring forth the following Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and global leader in short form video, Maker Studios.
The event started with cocktails and mingling with other media person and Globe Executive. And it’s been a pleasure meeting the Head of Corporate Communications, Ms. Yolly Crisanto. Also, present at the event is Ms. Lea Salonga, who graced the audience with Disney’s songs like A whole new world, Frozen’s theme song “Let it go”, Reflection and Hercules theme song Go the distance. And by the way the main VIP of the evening is no other than the cutest and sassiest couple, Mickey and Minnie Mouse! The children were all in awe when they finally meet and greet Mickey and Minnie.
Globe Telecom and Disney had the best partnership ever that will surely let our kids and the kids in us can now access an array of Disney content offerings, including long and short-form programming, interactive content and games, theatrical releases and retail promotions. The Offerings includes:
- Disney Movies on Demand (DMOD) – an on-demand subscription service for selected evergreen Disney and Pixar titles such as the Toy Story franchise, Finding Nemo, The Princess Diaries, Mickey’s Once upon a Christmas, Cinderella, and much more, that can be viewed on any device anytime, anywhere.
- Disney on Demand (DOD) – an on-demand subscription service for selected Disney TV favorites such Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Phineas and Ferb, that can be watched on any device anytime, anywhere.
- Maker on Demand – an on demand subscription service featuring the best short-form videos from Maker Studios’ portfolio of content across gaming, comedy, music, sports, fashion, and family, to name a few, featuring popular talent makers’ network of 55,000 creators globally.
- Maker and Globe will also team to create custom branded entertainment featuring top digital influencers – supporting the Globe services.
- WATCH Disney Channel Apps – entertainment apps which provide access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD. Kids and Family can enjoy all the 3 Disney Channels via this digital destinations.
- Disney Interactive – a world of mobile and web based games, apps and e-books based on the best-loved Disney stories.
- Promotions, merchandising and retail activations that bring Disney’s latest theatrical releases closer to Filipinos.
“ We are very happy to enter into a relationship with such an iconic brand. Everyone loves Disney- that’s why we are excited to bring the brand closer to Filipinos and give the best content experience on their devices anytime, anywhere. We know that our customers are equally excited to get into the wide portfolio of Disney content such as movies, TV shows, games, merchandising, theatrical releases, and interactive videos available across our mobile and broadband services,” says Dan Horan, Globe Senior Advisor for Consumer Business.
“ We are thrilled to bring the Disney brand of storytelling closer to more Filipinos through this collaboration with Globe,” said Rob Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia. “ With this unique collaboration, Disney fans in the Philippines will now be able to take their favorite stories and beloved characters everywhere they go across their choice of devices,”
The Happy Little Kweky!
This partnership continues the journey of Globe as it brings globally innovative brands and content to the Philippine market. In 2014, Globe mobile browsing and other data revenues reached P14.3 billion in 2014, up 23% from P11.6 billion on the previous year, giving Globe a clear edge in the mobile data business with 64% revenue market share. The Globe network also carried significantly higher data traffic at 87,000 terabytes of data, increase 270% from the previous year because of a significant surge in mobile browsing activity and higher smartphone adoption among its customers.
And it is Official! Globe Telecom x Disney partnership.
Photo from: https://www.facebook.com/globeph?fref=ts
Here is a snapshot pf the whole event, enjoy watching!
*More photos of the event just click here.
1,202 total views, 1 views today