Living in your own home is the ultimate dream of many. You can have your full freedom and you are your own boss. However, accompanied by living independently is the daunting task of buying the essential appliances in your house, such as the best LED TV to give you an exceptional entertainment after a long day of work. Apart from this, one needs to ensure that he or she has the best kitchen equipment and an organized one since you will feed yourself without the help of someone else. Level up your organization skills by doing the following easy and budget-friendly ways on how to organize your kitchen.
Did you know that there are other uses of egg carton apart from holding eggs? Here is one way on how to utilize empty egg cartons in your kitchen.
- Condiment organizer – Place your condiments, such as ketchup and salad dressings upside down into an empty egg carton. You can place the egg carton condiment organizer inside the fridge or in the cupboard, depending on your preference.
Whether it is plastic or stainless, magazine holder has its room in the kitchen area. Reduce clutter inside your fridge by placing it inside the freezer to hold your cold meats. On the other hand, it can also be used to store your other goodies in the lower part of your fridge.
Maximize the space in your kitchen area by following these space-saving hacks:
- Create an extra space on top of your sink by purchasing an over-the-sink shelf or you can create your own with the use of ply wood.
- Maximize the space under your sink by putting a pocket organizer on the door of your sink. This can be a storage for your cleaning materials, such as sponge, spray bottles, and brushes.
- Place a strong rod in the ceiling above your sink to hold your pots and pans.
- Add space inside your kitchen cabinet by placing hanging a corkboard in its door. This can hold your measuring cups and spoons.
- Apart from corkboard, you can also place a chalkboard on the door of your kitchen cabinet create a measuring equivalents. This will be handy when you are creating your best recipe.
- You can turn the outside part of your fridge into a spice rack. You will need empty jars, magnet, and colored paper (so you can properly label your spices).
- Use every space of your kitchen wall by putting a small curtain in one area to store the lids of your pots and pans.
For many, keeping kitchen clean and organize may be a daunting task since you need to oversee different areas. However, with constant cleaning habits, proper organization, buying kitchen must-haves, and with the help of some the kitchen hacks, you will be able to pull it off. When the time you need to re-organize or upgrade your kitchen, refer to this article to have an easier and affordable organization of your kitchen.
638 total views, 2 views today