I know most of you are aware that I have Cancer and it’s not really easy to go to the doctor, fall in line and wait for your turn. It’s hassle and with my condition, I can easily get sick because of that.
When I saw MediCard My Pocket Doctor, I am so excited about it because it’s very convenient and you can stay in the comfort of your home.
Dr. Nicky Montoya, president of MediCard Philippines, says, “My Pocket Doctor is definitely a game changer especially in the medical field. It is also our way of using modernized technology to make medical consultations handy for everyone. With less waiting time, patients can now get in touch easily with a medical doctor and get consultations instantly, at the comfort of their homes or offices.”
How to use My Pocket Doctor:
- simply register on the My Pocket Doctor website (mypocketdoctor.com) or via the app through the App Store or Google Play Store and wait for an activation link with username and password.
- Users can also register via text by sending their email address and cellphone number to 29290DOCTOR (or 2929036-2867) and wait for a call from a nurse to complete their one-time registration.
- After registration, a nurse will call the member for assessment to schedule the consultation with one of their doctors.
- A medical doctor will call the patient for a check-up and give prescriptions or instructions.
- Video call via webcam can also be done during medical consultation for cases that need visual assessment such as skin rashes.
My Pocket Doctor has highly competent, well-trained and unbiased medical doctors from Europe and Philippines who can cover up to 70% of all health issues in a consultation and are available 24/7, ensuring members an accessible and credible medical service.
from Europe and the Philippines who can cover up to 70% of all health issues in a consultation and it is available 24/7 to ensure the members accessible and credible medical service.
The MediCard My Pocket Doctor Card is for sale at P450 at select MediCard free-standing clinics. Soon, the card will be also sold online through MediCard’s online store.
682 total views, 1 views today