Are you a fan of Netflix and other online video streaming websites? If you answer yes, then most probably you are also a fan of binge watching – regardless of whether you own the best LED TV or not. The point is you would want to finish a series as fast as possible so you can move on to the next one.
Unfortunately, sleep – albeit beneficial to your well-being – can hinder your progress of finishing the newest season of your favorite show. But worry not, for there are a few coffee mixes you could try to delay your bedtime. Here are some of them now:
Mocha Coffee Mix
This recipe is perfect for those who aren’t really a fan of drinking coffee. This is very easy to do, just follow these instructions:
- 1 ¾ cups of powdered creamer
- ¼ cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 5 ¾ cups of powdered chocolate drink
- 7 cups of powdered milk
- 1 ¼ cups of coffee granules
- Get a large bowl, where you can mix all the ingredients together.
- Once you’ve mixed them all together, store the mixture in a container with lid.
- If you want to consume it immediately, put 4 tbsp. of mixture into your mug. Add in a cup of boiling water, then stir.
Iced Mocha Coffee
Don’t like drinking hot beverages? Don’t worry, this is one recipe you could simply follow.
- 3 oz. of chocolate syrup
- 7 cups of whole milk
- 9 cups of boiling water
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 2/3 cups of coffee powder
- Boil 9 cups of water.
- Get a gallon container and pour in the boiling water into it. Don’t use one made up of glass; it could easily break due to heat.
- Add the chocolate syrup, sugar, and coffee into the water.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Keep stirring until the sugar and coffee dissolve.
- Add the milk and stir the mixture again.
- Place it in your fridge and wait until it has been chilled.
- Shake the container before serving.
Want something with a bit of coffee and a bit of alcohol? If yes, then you might want to try this one.
- ¾ cup of coffee
- ½ cup of rum
- ½ cup of Piña colada mix
- Orange peel for garnish
- In a blender, put all the ingredients together (aside from the orange peel). Blend up to 60 seconds.
- Pour in the mixture into a martini glass. Garnish your drink with the orange peel.
- You can serve this recipe to 6 people or keep the remaining mixture in your fridge until you’re ready to consume again.
Mocha Coffee Frappe
Why go to a coffee shop if you could make your own frappe?
Here’s how you do it:
- Chocolate syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Instant pudding (vanilla or chocolate)
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 8 oz. vanilla almond milk
- Get a blender to make sure you don’t get huge chunks of ice cubes
- Pour the pudding mix, coffee, and almond milk into the blender. Then, blend until the mixture is smooth. Add in the vanilla extract and mix the coffee and hot water. Blend until you’re satisfied with the mixture.
- Go ahead and add ice cubes to the mixture. Add more ice cubes if desired.
- Pour the mixture into your cup or mug.
With these coffee mixes, you are sure to finish your (current) favorite TV show. Just be sure to also get a good night’s sleep as well, so you are ready to start your next series!
225 total views, 1 views today