Who loves to use their mobile phone as an all around gadget that can suffice your gaming, social media and photography lifestyle? I must say I am doing that kind of lifestyle, being a social media manager and a blogger makes me want to carry just one gadget that I can do all of the things I am doing and with that I fell in love with the newest #BatteryKing of ASUS.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX?
- The unit
- usb charging cable (the usual android one)
- ZenEar (earphone)
- manuals and the warranty card
- Silicone Case
The body is made of metal, but have a plastic sides. At the back of the phone you’ll see the dual camera and the led flash, so as the finger print scanner and the logo of ASUS. On the right side of the phone you’ll see the volume rocker and the power button and on the left side is the the triple slot tray. on the top you’ll see the front camera, the earpiece and the light indicator. Below is the 3.5mm audio jack, speaker grille and microUSB port.
What I love about this phone is there is no notch like the ZenFone 5 and other brands that follow the notch fever. Even if it does not follow the trend it houses a 5.99” display which I think is really good for gaming.
OS, UI AND APPS
The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 is running with Oreo 8.1.0 and the UI is not the typical Zen UI it does not have customization like before where you can change themes, I got lost at first but get used to a very different UI the new ZenFone Max Pro M1 houses. There are pre-installed apps like, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
BENCHMARKING AND PERFORMANCE
The new ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 runs on the new Android OS Oreo 8.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-bit octa-core CPU (8 x Kryo 260 cores), Adreno 509 GPU, 14nm FinFET technology. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage.
Geekbench: 1332(single core) 4838(multi core)
GFX: 294.9 frames
Benchmark Comparisons: 21356
Multi touch score: 5/5
- 5.99-inch IPS, Full HD+ (2,160 x 1,080), 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- 64-bit octa-core CPU (8 x Kryo 260 cores)
- Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM 3/4GB
- Storage 32/64GB
- Supports microSD card up to 2TB
- Rear Camera 13MP + 5MP depth sensing sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree view angle Phase Detection AF, 5-element lens, LED flash, 4K UHD video recording
- Front Camera 8MP f/2.0 aperture, 85.5-degree view angle, 5-element lens, Soft-light LED flash
- Battery 5,000mAh, Bundled 2A/10W charger
- Software Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimensions and weight 159 x 76 x 8.61mm 180g
The new ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 is priced at P9,995.
365 total views, 1 views today