I know a lot of you have read that we’ve unbox and review the new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie last time and this time we are featuring the Selfie Pro! + it has the latest update on capturing HDR photos which makes it a great choice for selfie and photography lovers.
What’s inside the box?
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie PRO is packed in a clean white box with a silvery drawing of ASUS phone shaped in a heart. That was indeed the best way to pack the newest addition to the new ZenFone 4 series and here’s what’s inside the box:
- The unit
- usb charging cable (the usual android one)
- ZenEar (earphone
- manuals and the warranty card
- Transparent casing
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie PRO looks just the same like the ZenFone 4 Selfie the only difference they have is that the Selfie Pro’s Soft touch button is now lighting when you touch the back button. It also have the same home button as the Selfie. But has a dual tone LED Flash at the back. And yet this looks so elegant on a Deep Sea black color.
Benchmarking and Performance
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie runs on the new Android OS Nougat 7.1.1 with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 and 4GB processor. We checked did some benchmarking and here are the results:
Geekbench: 850 (single core) 4224 (multi core)
- Android 7.0 Nougat, ASUS ZenUI
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- 3/4 GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16 MP, 26mm, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash + Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, 25mm, 1/2.55″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size) + 8 MP (12mm), LED flash, 2160p, panorama, HDR
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE Cat. 4
- 3000mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Colors: Rouge Red, Sunlight Gold, Deepsea Black
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie is priced at P18,995
Check back for our full review and sample shots of the ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie soon! For now check our past mobile review about ASUS: