Maybe you are thinking this is just another ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie, but wait till you check out the details below why you need to take a peek on the new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite.
What’s Inside the Box?
- The unit
- usb charging cable (the usual android one)
- ZenEar (earphone
- manuals and the warranty card
- Transparent casing
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie lite has the same body as the ZF 4 Selfie Pro and ZF 4 Selfie, but the difference is that the new ZF4 Selfie Lite is much more lighter than the two and I think it uses a high grade plastic material to achieve that weight. Though you’ll notice that unlike the ZF4 Selfie Pro it lights when you press the back button ZF4 lite does not have that kind of feature.
Benchmarking and Performance
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie runs on the new Android OS Nougat 7.1.1 with Adreno 308 graphics processor, 2GB RAM coupled with 16G/32GB eMCP expandable internal storage. We checked did some benchmarking and here are the results:
Geekbench: 683 (single core) 1876 (multi core)
- Dimensions 155.7 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm (6.13 x 2.99 x 0.31 in)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 308
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash Secondary 13 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors: Deepsea Black, Mint Green, Rose Pink, Sunlight Gold
The new ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie is priced at P7,995
Check out other ASUS Smartphones!
1,126 total views, 0 views today