Yesterday, ASUS Philippines held a very knowledgable workshop about fashion and how fashion is fun. The workshop was hosted and curated by Victor Basa the brand ambassador of ASUS Philippines Notebook.
Although he’s discussing mens fashion, I think I learned something from the workshop because now I can use it to my kids and my husband.
At the event also was featured the amazing line up of ASUS Philippines #ZenBook here are some photos:
The ASUS #ZenBook UX305
The ASUS Transformer
The ended with a contest for the workshop goers. The contest is about posting an OOTD with the ASUS #ZenBook. I am so sorry that I cannot join, I am not really into taking photos of myself and I wasn’t able to get personal with the unit haha! But here’s my something for you, recently I reviewed the ASUS ZenBook UX305CA if you want to get to know it more deeper here’s the link.
KEY FACTS ON ASUS ZENBOOK
Ultra- powerful performance
- Choose between the Intel’s fifth-generation Broadwell Core i7 for all-day computing power
Ultra-thin and ultra-light
- 1.3kg weight with 1.6cm thin (Thinner and lighter than New MacBook)
- 13.3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution for ultra-sharp viewing experience
Ultra- stylish and chic
- Available in multiple colors: Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
- Ready for everyday computing and demanding applications with 512GBSSD
The world’s thinnest QHD+ 13.3-inch laptop
- 1.2kg weigh with 12.3mm thin (Thinner than New MacBook)
Incredible visual experience
- 13.3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution
- New 6th gen Intel ® Core™ Mto Intel® Core™ Processors
Multiple color selection
- Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white