ASUS just announce today the launch of their distinguished flagship phone, ZenFone 3. The desirable ZenFone 3 Deluxe has the highest specification and has the ultimate expression of ASUS smartphone.
ZenFone 3 Deluxe has the world’s first technical achievements and breakthrough. It is the result of a determined effort to give users the best in smartphone design and technology.
It is the world’s first all-aluminum-alloy smartphone with invisible-antenna design
ZenFone 3 Deluxe features an incredibly slim and elegant all-metal unibody chassis, and is the world’s first metal-bodied smartphone with an invisible-antenna design for uncompromised signal quality. Our world-class engineers’ determination in pursuit of perfection and technical prowess enabled them to ascend a new pinnacle with ZenFone 3 Deluxe, integrating the antennas in such a way as to dispense with the ugly bands and gaps that blemish other metal-bodied smartphones.
Other distinguished design details include its hyperfine sandblasted surface — polished to a beautifully smooth anodized finish that makes ZenFone 3 Deluxe incredibly tactile — and brilliant metallic diamond-cut edges that add to its stylish and desirable appearance. The barely-there 1.3mm bezel around the display gives ZenFone 3 Deluxe a huge 79% screen-to-body ratio, so users get the smallest body size possible for the smartphone’s generous 5.7-inch display size.
ZenFone 3 Deluxe is also the first ASUS smartphone to feature a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor — conveniently located below the camera lens on the phone’s rear panel — for rapid unlocking and authentication.
ZenFone 3 Deluxe is available in two sophisticated colors that enhance its desirability and elite status: Sand Gold and Glacier Silver.
ZenFone 3 Deluxe features the world’s first all-aluminum-alloy unibody with an invisible antenna design
It is the world’s first smartphone with PixelMaster 3.0 camera featuring 23MP Sony IMX318 sensor
ZenFone 3 Deluxe raises the bar for mobile photography with its ASUS PixelMaster 3.0 camera, the world’s first smartphone camera to feature the 23MP Sony Exmor RS™ IMX318 image sensor. It has a bright f/2.0 wide-aperture lens, combined with four-axis optical image stabilization (OIS) that eliminates shakes caused by hand movements and enables the use of shutter speeds that are up to four stops slower than traditional smartphone cameras.
This superb combination of premium components enables ZenFone 3 Deluxe to capture incredible high-resolution, blur-free, and low-noise photos in almost any lighting conditions. The camera’s high resolution enables users to zoom in on subjects clearly and capture detailed photos that can be printed at large sizes or cropped in post processing with minimal loss of detail compared to smartphones with lower resolutions. The camera can also capture stunningly-detailed 4K UHD (3840 by 2160) resolution videos, with three-axis electronic image stabilization (EIS) technology to ensure the results are rock-steady and shake-free.
ZenFone 3 Deluxe also features the new and exclusive ASUS TriTech auto-focus system that automatically selects the best focusing method: second-generation laser, phase detection, or continuous contrast-detection autofocus for near-instant 0.03-second focusing and subject tracking. The laser auto-focus system focuses on subjects at a distance of up to 1.5 meters — which is about three times the distance of conventional laser auto-focus systems.
Other advanced PixelMaster 3.0 technology features include:
- Color-correction sensor — A sensor detects the lighting in the scene and automatically adjusts colors in the photo to look natural and accurate.
- Super Resolution mode — This mode creates ultra-high resolution, 92MP photos by capturing and combining four native 23MP photos to create a single image with exceptional clarity, greater detail, and less noise.
- Low Light mode — Increases the light sensitivity of the image sensor by up to 400% by combining four neighboring pixels on the sensor into a single one with greater light sensitivity, allowing photos to be shot in low-light conditions without the harsh, overpowering light of a flash.
- Comprehensive preset modes — A collection of preset modes enables optimized shooting of almost any subject in any environment. Highlights include special-effects filters, Miniature mode to mimic tilt-shift photography to make subjects appear like miniature toy figures, automated unwanted element removal, the automated Beautification mode for capturing attractive portraits, and an automated time-lapse mode.
- Professional manual creative controls — These settings give keen photographers advanced control of ZenFone 3 Deluxe’s camera, giving them the ability to change settings like white balance, exposure value (EV), ISO sensitivity, shutter speed, and focus. This makes it a powerful tool for learning the fundamental skills of photography and allows users to shoot scenes with many different creative interpretations.
Super-bright Super AMOLED display
ZenFone 3 Deluxe features a 5.7-inch, Full HD (1920 by 1080) display and is the only model in the ZenFone 3 Series to employ Super AMOLED technology. This stunning display has a 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio, and a color gamut that’s greater than 100% of the NTSC color space, so everything ZenFone 3 Deluxe displays looks as vibrant as real life — and with ASUS Tru2Life technology optimizing every pixel for maximum intensity. The display’s barely-there 1.3mm bezel gives a huge screen-to-body ratio of 79%, for a vast view in a smaller space. And with always-on technology, the screen keeps vital information in constant view for whenever the user needs it — without waking up the whole display. The screen is covered by super-tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, which offers twice the drop resistance and over twice the overall strength of the last generation of Gorilla Glass.
Unrivaled smartphone audio with SonicMaster 3.0
Matching ZenFone 3 Deluxe’s impressive display is its class-leading audio capability. It features a five-magnet speaker driven with a metal voice coil and an expansive sound chamber, driven by an NXP smart amplifier that delivers powerful, emotional audio and also protects the speaker from damage. As ZenFone 3 Deluxe is certified for High-Res Audio (HRA), users can plug in their favorite HRA-compatible headphones or earbuds and experience true HRA quality anywhere they go with ZenFone 3 Deluxe’s studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz playback — that’s 4X better than CD-quality sound.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.7 variant is now available in the Philippines and priced at PHP 34,995 and the ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.5 variant is priced at PHP 22,995 which will arrive by 2nd week of December 2016.
You can purchase the Zenfone 3 Deluxe to select ASUS stores/ concept shop, kiosks and key ASUS authorized dealers Nationwide:
BUNDLE AND SPECIAL PROMO
The ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.7 comes with a bundle of ZenPower Ultra and ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.5 comes with a bundle of ZenPower Pro. Moreover, the ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.7 is also available via credit card installment plan up to 12 months, and ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.5 is up to 6 months.
485 total views, 2 views today